Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Soreness, and Randomness

 Right now i am sore. Why? I had dance last night from 4:30-9:30, so it was pretty long. I love to dance. More than pretty much anything. Its sooo much fun! I love my dance studio more than my house. But, i am sore. I'm there Sunday-Thursday.
 Sunday night i watched Chicago and totally <3 it! One of the main reasons is it isn't just a regular musical. Its about murder, wanting to be a star, and how its pretty much impossible to always be the center of attention (as much as i wish it wasn't true) ;). I have dance today at 4:30 again.

This week i need to-


  • Read Julius Caeser
  • Work on Hillary Clinton report
  • Read "Hoot" by Carl Hiaasen, for book club 
  • And as always S-T-R-E-T-C-H! ;) 


I am really starting to <3 blogging!

~Lauri

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW you would eventually start to love it! :)

    Sounds like you are having a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for convincing me to have one! Just a little ;)

      Delete
  2. Hoot is a really good book! I read it a while a go, and I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete